Thursday, May 8, 2008

THE GIRLS


Well, I don't only quilt. Occasionally I do spend time with my nieces. Here they are all pretty for the Sunday meeting. I got to spend some time with them a few weeks ago and we spent the night at Granny's house. (Yes, that's what they call her.) Granny Doris, that's my mom, and she told them that they were soooooooo good that they could come back anytime. Ain't she sweet. Tiffani is the little one, Michaela is in the middle and Brittney is in the pink and black dress. They are all going to spend a whole week with me in July. I'm sooooooo excited. I hope they are too. LOVE YA GIRLS!!!
On a side note. I did find out the name of the site where I got the "Arkansas Twister" pattern. It is the Troy Corporation- This was in their riverwoods collection by Johanna Wilson - at Plum Creek Patchwork. See Ya!!!!

1 comment: