Monday, June 16, 2008

I LOVE To Piece by Hand


This was a project of love for me. I love to piece by hand and this was a topper that Bonnie Hunter has on her site at Quiltville.com that I just HAD to make for my brother. I'm not going to say which brother because they may see my website and it's a suprise!!!!! I still have to put the borders on and quilt it. And of course, if you hand piece you HAVE to hand quilt. I think I'm goingto do a continuous fan for this one. I'll post it when I'm done!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

This quilt is beautiful...love the plaids! Piecing by hand is one of the most peaceful activities...I understand your love of it! Takes you back to a simpler time. Your stars sparkle and your brother is very lucky!

Sunny said...

Wow! I am impressed. I do not mind stitching by hand. I just do not like making templates and marking my pieces for hand stitching. This quilt is beautiful. What a lucky brother.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful quilt and kudos for hand piecing it. I admit I machine piece but I hand quilt! I didn't realize I had to make my brother a quilt - well - add another quilt on the "to do" list.