Thursday, April 9, 2009

Old Tobacco Roads #1 finished!!!!

Well here it is, done and done and boy am I glad!!! It turned out beautifully and I will definitely be using this spiral pattern again. It gave the quilt so much motion and it didn't even have to be perfect, the wonkiness of the spirals added to the character of the quilt. Here are some photos of back, front and close-ups.



This one has already been delivered to my Mom in Jonesboro, Arkansas and she loved it and I hope everyone else likes the finished product.



Thank you Bonnie Hunter, bless your little pea-pickin' heart!!!!

If you haven't visited her website GO NOW. Use my button at the side of the screen for "Take me to Quiltville" because Quiltville.com is an awesome site.









Out of all the quilts I've done, this is my favorite. I have already made another one but I certainly have plans to make many more.













3 comments:

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Yes Ma'am!! This turned out SO GREAT!!! That's what I love about busy scrappy quilts...there is so much to look at and the quilting just adds to the texture without having to be fancy-schmancy, you know? You did GREAT!!!

In Stitches ---
Bonnie

Donna said...

Tizzy, your quilt turn out amazing, as do all your quilts. I love it!!!

ForestJane said...

OTR looks very good! Love your colors.

And it's always fun to see the buttons I make on the side of someone's blog. :)

Are you going to post pix of your hanging tomatoes?

Forestjane