Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stitchery???

Normally I do not do stitchery. Mainly because of my very poor eyesight and the strain being so awful...but Chitter Chatter Designs
http://creativityamongstchaos.blogspot.com/ has the sweetest, cutest stitchery for their free block project this year for a baby quilt and I just had to try and make a go of it. Even though it is taking me FOREVER, I think I'm doing an okay job of it. There are only 4 more blocks left to go in the series but you can buy the whole project or individual blocks for a very small fee if you've missed the first few blocks. Go on over and have a look! I promise you will not be able to resist it even if you aren't into stitchery.


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

What cute designs. Your blocks look wonderful. I'll have to pass the link onto some of the ladies in my group you do hand work.
Thanks for sharing!

Regina said...

Very nice and sweet to boot!