Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Time For The Quilt Festival !!!



It's time again for the quilt festival and even though I've not been blogging I could not miss this so I had to make time to do it. This quilt is Bonnie Hunter's design, Ohio Stars. Of course, my borders are different and I have added pics of the back to show some stash busting skills and an up close view of the quilting. I love recycling jeans because they have so many elements, zippers, pockets and rivets that add to the character of the quilt. This one is already on its way to it's new owner, my nephew, Corbin Watson, for his graduation present. CONGRATS CORBIN!! So grab a button at Amy's Creative Side and join in. Thanks a bunch Amy. We love the festival.







3 comments:

Regina said...

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you. I check my blogs every week and I never removed you from my list, always looking for your return :)

Tissy said...

Thanks so much for caring. I had to take a real break because "Life comes at you fast!" and I had to regroup. I am going to be posting at least once a month to begin with so thanks so much for sticking with me Regina!!!

Gina said...

Great quilt; I really like the combo of the traditional design with the old jeans, especially using all aspects of the jeans! Lucky nephew!