Sunday, April 22, 2018

I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I've posted a message. That's how out of control life is right now. We have gotten to have a couple of breaks but I've also had a major surgery and am preparing for another. Sewing is at a minimum right now because of back issues but that will be taken care of soon and this is the year, hopefully (fingers crossed) I will finally be getting a real quilting machine. *smile* I'm posting a few pics of vacation last year and will see y'all soon.
We did a few New Orleans tours and a week long Cruise. Fun Fun!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

So glad you're feeling better and happy you're posting again!!!

Regina said...

Tissy,

I was glad to see I had a new blog post from you in my list. My prayers and good thoughts are sent your way for your surgery.